Format & Call Letters
Hot Adult Contemporary - WREZ FM
105.5 THE CAT is Paducah's #1 Hit Music Station.
105.5 THE CAT features music from the 90’s and today and targets Women 25-49,
105.5 THE CAT keeps Washington County moving at 94.1 FM and Iron County loves the huge variety at 105.1 FM
105.5 THE CAT's Hot AC format is America's fastest growing radio format and targets consumers with a high disposible income.
Artist Profile: 105.5 THE CAT features new music and old favorites from artists like: Kelly Clarkson, Avril Lavigne, Colbie Caillat, Adele, Maroon 5, Pink, Train, Sara Bareilles, Bruno Mars, Katy Perry, Green Day, Howie Day, Taylor Swift, Jason Mraz, Goo Goo Dolls, Matchbox 20 and more.
105.5 THE CAT is the only station that is musically focused on hit music from the 90’s and today.The station is also markedly involved in the community and focuses on listener interaction.
Get exposure to thousands of potential customers each week with 105.5 THE CAT FM.
105.5 THE CAT listeners are in their prime spending years.
Age: 105.5 THE CAT targets woman 25 to 49.
Gender: Females 12+ favor 105.5 THE CAT's format.
- Aproximitly 60% of Hot AC listeners in America are female while 40% are male.
- Over 60% of this consumer group falls significantly into the 25 to 54 age group.
- 14% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- 25% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- 30% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
- 26% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners are adults 18-24 years old.
Occupation: 105.5 THE CAT targets individuals who are employed fulltime in a variety of occupations including: owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Household Income: 105.5 THE CAT's listeners have high earning power.
- 50% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income over $75,000.
- 12% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income of $60,000 - $74,999.
- 9% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income of $50,000 - $59,999.
- 7% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income of $40,000 - $49,999.
- 7% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income of $30,000 - $39,999.
- 7% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income of $20,000 - $29,000.
- 8% of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have an income less than $20,000.
Education: Almost 65% of Hot AC listeners have attended college. 28% have completed high school.
Investments: 105.5 THE CAT targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: 105.5 THE CAT attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking. 105.5 THE CAT listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars and restaurants.
Home: 105.5 THE CAT targets home owners. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating. In the past year many of 105.5 THE CAT listeners have spent money on painting or wallpaper, remodeling bathrooms and kitchens, landscaping, carpeting or floor covering, replacing windows and other home improvements.
105.5 THE CAT targets listeners with purchasing power.
105.5 THE CAT's format targets consumers with high disposable income.
105.5 THE CAT Listeners in the past year
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smart phones, video games, and HDTV's.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skin care products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month.
- Purchased men and women's clothing, children clothing, men's and woman's shoes and accessories.
105.5 THE CAT listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why 105.5 THE CAT Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women, and 61% are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
105.5 THE CAT Coverage Map
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here