Format & Call Letters
Adult Contemporary - KREZ FM
1047 The Bridge plays Continuous Lite Favorites. We're the only Adult Contemporary Station playing great songs and artists from the 80’ and ’90s, and the best hits of today. We feature an enormous amount of variety and family-friendly programming, 1047 The Bridge is welcomed in professional offices, restaurants, and retail stores.
1047 The Bridge's targets consumers with a high disposable income.
Target Audience: 1047 The Bridge is targeted for women 25+ with the core being Women 25 to 54.
The adult female consumer is one of the most lucrative groups for local retailers to reach.
1047 The Bridge continues to dominate in its target demo. 1047 The Bridge targets active consumers with purchasing power.
Artist Profile: 1047 The Bridge is full of great hits from core artists like Elton John, Eagles, Rod Stewart, Billy Joel, Hall & Oats, Phil Collins, Maroon 5, Journey, Carpenters, Madonna, Brian Adams, Michael Jackson, Little River Band, Fleetwood Mac, REO Speedwagon, Adele, Train, BJ Thomas, Sade and many more.
Get exposure to thousands of affluent customers each week with 1047 The Bridge.
1047 The Bridge listeners have spending power.
Age: 1047 The Bridge targets woman in the prime 25-54 demographic.
Gender: Females 12+ favor 1047 The Bridge.
- 60% of 1047 The Bridge are female, 40% are male.
The majority of this important demographic falls significantly into the 25 to 55 age group.
- 6% of 1047 The Bridge listeners are adults 65+.
- 12% of 1047 The Bridge listeners are adults 55 to 64 years old.
- 22% of 1047 The Bridge listeners are adults 45 to 54 years old.
- 25% of 1047 The Bridge listeners are adults 35 to 44 years old.
- 21% of 1047 The Bridge listeners are adults 25-34 years old.
- 14% of 1047 The Bridge listeners are adults 18-24 years old.
Household Income: 1047 The Bridge listeners have high earning power.
- 49% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income over $75,000.
- 11% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income of $60,000 - $74,999.
- 8% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income of $50,000 - $59,999.
- 8% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income of $40,000 - $49,999.
- 8% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income of $30,000 - $39,999.
- 7% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income of $20,000 - $29,000.
- 9% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have an income of less than $20,000.
Occupation: 1047 The Bridge targets individuals who are employed full-time in a variety of occupations including owner, manager, professional, clerical, trade, skilled sales, and technical.
Education: 1047 The Bridge listeners are well educated.
- Over 43% Completed college or more.
- Over 22% Have completed some college.
- Over 26% Completed high school.
- Over 60% of 1047 The Bridge listeners have attended college.
The number of people in a household under 12 years of age:
- None 63%
- One 21%
- Two 10%
- Three or More 4%
1047 The Bridge listeners are in their prime earning and spending years.
1047 The Bridge targets affluent homeowners. 72% of 1047 The Bridge listeners own a home. A huge category with these consumers is home improvement and home decorating.
Home Spending: Started or completed in the past 2 years:
- Interior painting/wallpaper
- Landscaping or yard improvements
- Exterior painting/staining
- Energy conservation projects
- Floor tiles or vinyl flooring
- Installed windows or doors
- Other home projects
1047 The Bridge listeners are huge shoppers with purchasing power.
1047 The Bridge Listeners
1047 The Bridge exclusive AC format allows advertisers to reach a large consumer group that can’t be reached with any other station.
- Purchased a wide variety of electronic devices including computers, tablets, smartphones, MP3 players, video games, and HDTVs.
- Were big consumers of furniture, mattresses, major appliances, and automobiles.
- Purchase fine and costume jewelry, cosmetics, perfume, and skincare products.
- Enjoyed going out to restaurants often every month. Almost 90% went out in the past month.
- Purchased men's and women's clothing, children's clothing, men's and woman's shoes, and accessories.
Investments: 1047 The Bridge targets listeners who have high incomes and invest in mutual funds, stocks/bonds, retirement programs, savings accounts, etc.
Activities: 1047 The Bridge attracts listeners who are very active participating in exercise and fitness, biking, golfing, gardening, and hiking.
1047 The Bridge listeners enjoy going out to music concerts, sporting events, bars, and restaurants.
1047 The Bridge listeners are in their prime income and spending years.
Here's Why 1047 The Bridge Targets Women
80% of all (male, female, and child) apparel purchases are made by women.
94% of all home furnishing purchases are controlled by women.
85% of all household spending is controlled by women.
50% of new computers are bought by women.
91% of all real estate purchases are influenced by a woman.
20% of home purchases are made by single women.
85% of all new vehicle purchases are directly influenced by a woman.
92% of packaged goods spending is controlled by women.
52% of all new vehicle purchases are made by women.
70% of travel decisions are made by women.
92% of all vacation travel decisions are influenced by women.
55% of wine purchases are made by women.
45% of all electronics purchases are made by women.
61% of all electronics purchases are influenced by a woman.
90% of women participate in decisions that affect household investment and retirement accounts.
Source: Bridget Brennan, author of Why She Buys and recognized expert on women consumer behaviors and motivations.
John Tesh On 1047 The Bridge
Six music Emmys, two Grammy nominations, three gold records, seven Public Television specials, and 8 million records sold. After more than three decades as an international entertainer, John Tesh’s recording and live concert career continue to thrive today.
Twenty-five years and 50 plus recordings into his multi-faceted, ever-evolving musical and broadcast career, John Tesh’s highly successful and varied career path also includes a string of #1 radio hits, a Keyboard Magazine Performance award, 12 years as an investigative journalist for the CBS TV Network, a 10-year run as the anchor on Entertainment Tonight, broadcast host and music composer for the Barcelona and Atlanta Olympic Games, and the unique distinction of composing what critics have hailed as “The greatest sports theme song in television history,” the NBC SPORTS’ NBA Basketball Theme.
Listen weekdays on 1047 The Bridge from 5 AM until 9 AM.
Delilah On1047 The Bridge
Delilah’s distinctive blend of story-telling, sympathetic listening, and encouragement – all scored with adult contemporary music – makes her top ranked in most markets among women 25-54.
Often referred to as the "Oprah of Radio," Delilah’s soothing voice, open heart, and love of music has expanded her audience to more than 10 million monthly listeners on more than 130 radio stations in the United States
Delilah won a 2016 NAB Marconi Award for “Network/Syndicated Personality of the Year” and has been inducted into the National Radio Hall of Fame and the NAB Broadcasting Hall of Fame.
Love someone tonight with Delilah on 1047 The Bridge weeknights from 7 until midnight.
1047 The Bridge Coverage Map
Bigger Signal, Bigger Coverage Area, More Listeners
To Learn More How Radio Can Help
Grow Your Business Click Here